Friday, August 13, 2010

Today is Friday! I couldn't be happier...

Today started off very early for me.  I was up at 4 am and at work by 5:30 am.  I have a group of 550 teachers here for an in-service.  I am very scared about my kids (when I have kids) being taught by some of these teachers.  Out of all the years I have been doing event coordinating, by far, the teachers are the most difficult to work with. #1 reason- they do not know how to follow instructions.  Isn't that what they are suppose to be teaching your kids?  and #2 reason-  they do not know how to read signs.  If it says do not enter, they enter.  If it says do not park here or you will be towed, they come running into the office in a tizzy because their car is about to be towed and wondering why?  What in the world? Didn't you read the sign? What sign?  My point exactly.... ha ha. #3 reason- they dirty the bathroom quicker than you can count to ten... who would have thought?  Just a little something that I wanted to share... a day in the event world... no one would notice but me.


I am off to the big city of LR tonight to see my man.  He just moved into an apartment down there so he wants me to come help him decorate. I can already see some tiffs coming on.  He is a very go with the flow kind of guy but yet very stubborn about certain things... like not letting me paint his ugly end tables and coffee table... so we shall see!  I usually always win. :)

No comments: