Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Frugal...

Hello... I am back. Have you missed me?  Life has been crazy busy.  Work is taking everything that I have plus some.  When I go home, I don't want to be anything but a hermit.  Sad I know, but hey, that's life.

 As everyone knows, this economy sucks.  Watching my family be affected by it makes me really put things in perspective.  Life isn't about glitz and glamour.  So I have decided to start becoming frugal and try to become debt FREE. This is going to be extremely hard for me because I am not a saver.  Never have been.  I can't save a dollar if it killed me.  I am not good with money, I don't know how to budget money, and I don't know how to spend money (the correct way). So I am going to start putting most of my earnings into a savings.  Not a big fan of banks so it won't be a "bank" savings account.  I am going to do like my great grandfather did, bury coffee cans of money.  Maybe not to that extent but I am going to have a hidy hole or two. 

We shall see how it goes....  so friends, if I say no, it isn't because I am being mean, just trying to save money.   

No comments: