Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MIA...

I know that I have been missing in action.  I just haven't had the energy to think about something to blog about.  My life really isn't that interesting so I have no idea why I thought blogging would be a good idea.  HA!

So what have I been up to... well last weekend I helped throw an engagement party for my friends Lindsay and Kyle.  It was a lot of fun! I have to say, the decorations looked good as well.  I don't have any pictures.  I never have my camera.  Once my friends put them on facebook, I will add them.

Tomorrow my brother comes home for a week!  He lives in Seattle and goes to culinary school.  I am so EXCITED to see him.  This week will be tons of fun, drinking, eating, and family time.

Friday night, is my mom's big 50th birthday party at their friends house.  I cannot believe she is 50.   It is going to be tons of fun.  I have to admit, my family is pretty entertaining.  I just wish Kara and LL were going to be there and then the night would be complete.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!  I hope your birthday is everything you hoped it would be.   You are a beautiful person both inside and outside.  I cherish every moment we spend together.  Thank you for being the mother you are. I wouldn't be the person that I am without you.  I love you soooo much!  Happy Birthday!

Then Saturday, I am going to the Bama game with J and his family.

Then Sunday, is another birthday celebration for my momma and aunt Lisa at Bobbie and Papa's!  They were born on the same day.  Crazy! I don't know if Kara and I could share a birthday.  We both require too much attention.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT LISA... LOVE YOU!

So there you have it.  I will see you later gator.  I hope to have pics of the weekly/weekend activities!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think your life is interesting. Especially these Lindsay and Kyle people you mentioned! And yes the decorations were super cute!!

Love you!